The best time to file a claim is soon after the incident has occurred. A notice of loss is filed with the insurance company and soon after an adjuster representing the insurance company will visit you to gather the facts about how the loss occurred and the magnitude of the loss. Incorrect, incomplete or inadequate answers to the adjuster’s questions may hinder the amount that can be claimed. Hiring Countywide Public Adjusters early in the process, before the fact-finding stage, will put you in a better position to receive a fair settlement for your losses.
The advantages of hiring Countywide Public Adjusters to file your claim are:
- We carefully read your insurance policy and let you know what you are legally entitled to.
- Prepare a physical inventory and damage appraisals. Including but not limited to taking pictures, inventorying the losses, and preparing a detailed repair estimate.
- Fully document your insurance claim and submit to insurance company on your behalf.
- Negotiate directly with the insurance company.
- Communicate with you on a regular basis and keep you informed with the progress of the claim.
Remember that the adjuster that evaluates your claim works for the insurance company, not for you. As a result, they will work towards getting you the least amount of money possible. When you have experts like Countywide Public Adjusters filing your claim, they will maximize, expedite, and receive a fair settlement. Therefore, put the experience of Countywide Public Adjusters on your side.